商务英语100句(七)

商务英语口语(七)MasterOsifuEnglish

商务英语100句(七)

这一讲,Master Osifu English继续为大家准备了商务英语口语100句。商务英语口语对工作人士来说,可以拿来直接应用,对于未参加工作者来说,可以作为知识储备,Master Osifu English愿各方人士都能受益。

 

601.I’ve been part of this project since its beginning. 从一开始我就参与这个计划。 
602.I’m Clifton, and I’ve been associated with this project since the beginning. 我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
603.Please look at the data of this first chart. 请看第一幅图表的数据。
604.The data confirm that this product is safe and effective. 数据证实此种产品安全有效。
605.As you can see in this photo, we’ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model. 正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
606.Now, we’re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn’t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes. 现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
607.The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
608.Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
609.It’s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
610.This is a revolutionary new product. 这是一种革命性的新产品。
611.The X2500 will change your work in the office. X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 
612.We now have five different models to choose from. 我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。
613.Now, ladies and gentlemen, I’d be happy to answer any questions that you might have. 各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
614.Are there any questions? 还有什么问题吗?
615.Do you have any questions at this point? 就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?
616.If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage? 如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
617.Now, I’d be happy to answer your questions. 现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 
618.I’d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have. 我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
619.Your question is how we developed our product? 你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?
620.For those of you that didn’t hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale. 你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。
621.When can we expect its delivery? 什么时间能发货呢? 
622.It’s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623.When do you expect to have this ready for sale? 你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624.What’s the suggested retail price? 建议零售价格是多少呢?
625.What do you expect it to go for? 你们的试销情况如何?
626.How did you decide that product was safe? 你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627.What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe? 你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628.I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions. 我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629.How much will it cost? 这种商品成本价是多少?
630.We’ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition. 我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
631.What does the test marketing show? 试销说明了什么? 
632.It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected. 这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
633.I’d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month. 我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
634.The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date. 下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 
635.We’re aiming its price for $ 98. 我们订价为98美元。
636.To answer the first part of your question, I’d like to say that our studies were very extensive. 你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。
637.If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report. 如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。
638.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
639.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
640.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
641.I’m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 
642.I’m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
643.I’m Edwin. I’ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
644.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
645.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。
646.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?
647.Not really, I’m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
648.How was your flight?  你的航班怎样?
649.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
650.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
651.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗? 
652.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
653.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
654.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
655.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去乘车进城。
656.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?
657.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。
658.We’ll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。
659.There’s a shuttle bus we can use. 我们可搭乘机场班车。
660.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
661.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? 
662.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
663.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?
664.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
665.Can I take you out to dinner? It’ll be my treat. 我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
666.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
667.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
668.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。
669.Good. Let’s go to the office. 好的,我们去办公室吧。
670.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?
671.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗? 
672.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
673.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes. 我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
674.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00. 参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
675.Our new product line has been very successful. We’ve expanded the factory twice this year already. 我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
676.I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
677.We have some reports to show you for background information. 我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
678.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
679.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
680.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
681.This is the most fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全自动化工厂。 
682.It’s the most up-to-date in the industry. 这是同业中最新型的。
683.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation. 通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
684.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
685.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
686.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 
687.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问经理好了。
688.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
689.Yes, I’d like to know your daily production. 是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
690.Is there anything you’d like to know? 你想知道什么?
691.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? 
692.What did you think of our factories? 你认为我们的工厂怎样?
693.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。
694.Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
695.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory. 你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
696.I want to purchase some computers from your company.我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。
697.We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price? 我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
698.We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line. 我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
699.We are in great need of Grade A. 我们急需一等品。
700.If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do. 如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。

 

知识在于储备,Master Osifu English希望大家每天进步一点点,日积月累,将无可限量。

 

 

 

 

http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/5396900707

http://www.masterosifuenglish.com/

本文版权属于Master Osifu English,转载请注明出处。商业使用请联系Master Osifu English

 



本文标签: ,,,
本文链接: 商务英语100句(七)
版权所有: Master Osifu English, 转载请注明本文出处。

发表评论

你必须 登录后 才能留言!